Corporation Tax & Corporate Tax Advice Services
We provide a wide range of corporate tax advisory services, specialising in creating tailored solutions to suit your individual business needs.
At Tax Agility, we don’t believe that ‘one size fits all’ and our team of experienced accountants and tax advisors work together with you to understand your business in depth and provide you with tailored advice and a bespoke solution for your individual circumstances.
Corporation tax represents a substantial portion of your overall trading costs and complying with tax legislation is becoming increasingly complex and time consuming. So getting the right corporate tax advice is critical. Our services aim to minimise your corporate tax exposure, relieve you of the associated administrative burdens and provide timely, effective advice to maximise your tax efficiencies.
Our Corporate Tax Services include:
- Preparation of annual corporation tax returns
- Strategic reviews to decide the most tax effective structure for your business
- Minimise tax liabilities by taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Dispute settlement negotiations and revenue investigations
- Advice regarding VAT, NI, employee and director benefit legislation
- Advice regarding corporate structures and offshore companies
- Consultancy service to maximise relief on acquisitions and reduce tax on sales or mergers
- Corporate tax advice and planning, which can result in significant improvements in your bottom line.
In addition to the Corporation tax services outlined above, our directors’ tax services also include:
- Advice on P11D
- Strategic reviews to minimise tax liabilities, including retirement planning
- Consultancy service to assist with share options or investment schemes
Corporation Tax Rates
If you are looking at Corporation Tax Rates or planning your finances, please feel free to contact us. We can chat through your specific circumstances to help you plan your tax efficiently.
|Small profit rates can be claimed by qualifying companies with profits at a rate not exceeding|
|Marginal Relief Lower Limit|
|Marginal Relief Upper Limit|
|Special Rates for unit trusts and open-ended investment companies|
|Main rate of Corporation Tax|
|The main rate of Corporation Tax applies when profits (including ring fence profits) are at a rate exceeding £1,500,000, or where another does not apply.|
|Ring Fence Companies|
|*For companies with ring fence profits (income and gains from oil extraction activities or oil rights in the UK and UK Continental shelf) these rates differ. The small profits rate of tax on those profits is 19% and the ring fence fraction is 11/400 for financial years starting 1st April 2012. The main rate is 30% for financial years starting on 1st April 2012.|
|Corporation Tax on chargeable gains|
|Indexation Allowance allows for the effects of inflation when calculating the chargeable gains of companies or organisations.|
Disclaimer: This web page and its contents have been produced as a helpful reference point. The tax rates provide a guide only and your specific circumstances are best discussed directly with us.
No action should be taken without seeking the appropriate professional or legal advice. The authors accept no responsibility whatsoever for any loss occasioned by anyone acting on the information within this web page.