Starting a Business
We understand how daunting it can be to grasp all the legal, financial and fiscal aspects of starting and running a new business.
The good news is we have a team of professionals ready to support and work with you to evaluate your business plan, put in place the right financial structure, meet regulatory requirements and get your business up and running as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Our services include:
- Assessment of your financial requirements, including advice on finance sources, introductions to banks and preparation of the necessary proposals
- Advice on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership or limited company
- Advice on tax efficient investment structures such as the Enterprise Investment Scheme (“EIS”) and the Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (“SEIS”)
- Preparation of your business plan, cash-flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Completion of registration with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Management of company secretarial services
- Advice on setting-up financial, management and record-keeping systems in compliance with statutory requirements
Call us now, regarding your business needs, on 020 8780 2349 or complete the enquiry form and we will call you back