Accounting for Small Business
As a Small Business owner, you may have realised that there are many different ways to manage your bookkeeping and accounting – from how you keep your books to maintain your tax payments, may differ slightly from other entrepreneurs.
At Tax Agility, we are chartered accountants and our business is to help you minimise tax and maximise efficiency. Getting professional accounting advice from the outset can save you a lot of time and money in the long run.
How Tax Agility can help
We’d be happy to arrange a one-to-one meeting with you to discuss any specific questions that you have on a no-obligation, totally-free basis. In the meantime, here is a selection of questions pertaining to accounting and bookkeeping that many small business owners often ask:
- What’s the difference between bookkeeping and accounting?
- When do I have to start keeping records and what tax deadlines will I need to know about?
- Do I need to keep my Book using a software package like Xero, Freeagents, Quickbooks, etc?
- In what form should I keep my records, receipts, bank statements, invoices etc?
- What are year-end accounts?
- Is my company being exempted from audit?
- What accounts need to be filed with Companies House?
Talk to Tax Agility today – not only we can answer the above questions, we can also remove your accounting frustrations and burden such as VAT returns, leaving you to focus on the day-to-day operations of your business.