Working at Tax Agility
At Tax Agility we would like to help you to build the career you want. We have a great motivated team who is always looking for new ways to service our clients. We are looking to add to our team with like-minded people who understand our values and are willing to go the extra mile to service our clients and help achieve our goals.
We focus on accounting for small to medium-sized businesses across London. We provide a wide range of financial and business support services, as well as individual advice for directors and high net worth individuals. Our diverse client base will allow you to build experience in both SME and medium-sized enterprises.
Benefits of working at Tax Agility
We always endeavour to support our team in their work-life balance and aim to provide a competitive package and focussed career path to allow you to grow and develop. Our packages include:
- Competitive salary
- Life cover
- Pension scheme options
- Flexible holiday options
- Ongoing support for professional qualifications
We will create a flexible career plan based on your key strengths, to allow you to achieve your professional goals. We will also provide ongoing support and in-house training tailored to your individual needs.
What skills do you need?
If you are looking for careers in accountancy and want to work for a modern, forward-thinking accountancy company and have the skills we need, click on the links below to apply for our current vacancies.
If you do not see a vacancy that fits your skills, feel free to submit your CV with a brief cover note as we are always looking for quality individuals to work in one of our offices across South West London.
Current Vacancies at Tax Agility Chartered Accountants
TaxAgility is delighted to be recruiting for the position of Accounts Assistant to be based in either of our South West London branches.
The ideal candidate should be enrolled or seeking enrolment in a related accountancy or tax course and have the drive to learn more. Professional and confident communications skills are vital to the role; therefore the candidate must feel comfortable corresponding with clients via email, on the phone and face-to-face on a daily basis. At TaxAgility we work with industry-leading technology solutions so previous experience in various software, and the ability to easily adapt, is recommended.
The duties to be performed consist of the below:
- Bookkeeping in online software;
- Compiling working papers and preparing personal tax returns;
- Processing and preparing VAT returns;
- Compilation of Confirmation Statements;
- Regular email contact with clients regarding upcoming deadlines and various queries; and
- Assisting with various administrative duties such as engagement letters.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English;
- Have previous work experience, or academic courses, in accounting or UK tax;
- Confident with software and IT;
- Good attention to detail; and
- Ability to build internal and external relationships.
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV to email@example.com.