Would you like to work with us at Tax Agility?
At Tax Agility we would like to help you to build the career you want. We have a great motivated team who are always looking for new ways to service our clients and we are looking to add to our team with like-minded people who understand our values and are willing to go the extra mile to service our clients and help achieve our goals.
We focus on accounting for small to medium-sized businesses across London. We provide a wide range of financial and business support services, as well as individual advice for directors and high net worth individuals. Our diverse client base will allow you to build experience in both SME and medium-sized enterprises.
Benefits of working at Tax Agility
We always endeavour to support our team in their work-life balance and aim to provide a competitive package and focussed career path to allow you to grow and develop. Our packages include:
- Competitive salary
- Life cover
- Pension scheme options
- Flexible holiday options
- Ongoing support for professional qualifications
We will create a flexible career plan based on your key strengths, to allow you to achieve your professional goals. We will also provide ongoing support and in-house training tailored to your individual needs.
What skills do you need?
If you are looking for careers in accountancy and want to work for a modern, forward thinking accountancy company and have the skills we need, click on the links below to apply for our current vacancies.
If you do not see a vacancy that fits your skills, feel free to submit your CV with a brief cover note as we are always looking for quality individuals to work in one of our offices across South West London.
Current Vacancies at Tax Agility Chartered Accountants
We are looking for an excellent candidate with good all-around management and communication skills to be the Office Administrator in our Putney office.
The ideal candidate should have previous administrative and customer relations experience. Professional and confident communications skills are vital to the role; therefore, the candidate must feel comfortable corresponding with clients via email, on the phone and face to face on a daily basis. At Tax Agility we work with industry-leading technology solutions so previous experience in various software’s and the ability to easily adapt is recommended.
The duties to be performed consist of the following:
- Reception duties; answering the phone, meeting and greeting potential and existing clients;
- Diary management for the managing director and the regional managers of the company (Putney and Richmond);
- Drafting Engagement Letters for potential clients;
- Scanning documents and filing these digitally in the system;
- Filing of invoices/expenses;
- Management of the post; distribution to relevant clients or managers, scanning and electronic filing;
- Banking cheques and delivery of post to the post office for registered delivery; and
- Performing ad hoc tasks for the managing director.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills;
- Experience with IRIS is preferred;
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English;
- Good attention to detail; and
- Ability to build internal and external relationships.
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.