We provide a full range of Corporate Services to both national and international clients with companies and subsidiaries incorporated in the United Kingdom.
We can alleviate the administrative burden and ensure the correct statutory documents are prepared and submitted, keeping you informed of any changes to company legislation, and how these affect you and your directors.
With company legislation changing regularly, we’ll make sure that your business is up to date with the requirements of the Companies Act.
UK Corporate Services:
- Registered Office Facilities:- we can provide our London address as a Registered Office, with mail re-routing available according to your instructions.
- Company Formations:- we can arrange incorporation of companies registered in England and Wales.
- Company Name Monitoring:- we can monitor the Companies House Index and immediately advise you if any name that is registered may prejudice your company. This provides maximum protection of your company name and if any action needs to be taken, we can also provide advice on the appropriate next steps required.
Services to Foreign Companies:
We provide a full service for any Foreign Companies with a branch office in the UK. This includes:
- Preparation and registration of your Company
- Maintenance of statutory books and records
- Preparation and filing of annual accounts and other statutory returns with the Register of Companies
Flat Fee Services:
- Registered Office Facilities at £400 per annum
- Company Name Monitoring at £75 per annum
- Services to Foreign Companies at £400 per annum
We charge for our services with a fixed fee structure, however if you have any specific requirements, we will be happy to tailor a package to suit your unique business needs.
Please contact us on 020 8780 2349 today to discuss any Corporate Services that you may require.