If you have tax questions, we have answers
You may find yourself asking the questions:
- Should you register for flat-rate VAT?
- Are you fully complied with IR35?
- Do you claim the £2,000 Employers National Insurance Allowance?
- How do you know which items are considered eligible expenses?
- Do you pay yourself a minimal salary?
Each contractor is unique, so tax advice should be personalised and not one-size-fits-all. However, the goal is to minimise taxes so you have more money to invest into your business.
At Tax Agility, we specialise in providing contractors with end-to-end accounting services and personalised tax advice; from initial set up of your company to calculating your split of salary earnings and dividends to ensure tax efficiency – we focus on your specific circumstances to ensure we can minimise your taxes. Call us today to arrange a complimentary, no obligation meeting.
We understand that as a contractor, completing tax returns can be a stressful and daunting prospect. We have a specialist team of experienced accountants and tax advisors who can provide a strategic tax plan to suit your individual circumstances; making sure that you receive the right assistance, whether standard or specialist tax advice is required, every time.
Contractor Tax Services:
- Preparation and submission of all quarterly and annual Tax and VAT returns
- Strategic quarterly reviews to decide the most tax effective structure for your business to minimise tax liabilities and maximise your take-home pay
- Advice regarding VAT, NI, employee and director benefit legislation
- Management of your monthly payroll and all correspondence and paperwork from HMRC and Companies House
- Unlimited guidance and support from a named individual in the team that is dedicated to supporting you and your business
We manage all of your returns and general company administration through a choice of Packages to suit your needs. All our services are comprehensive and will save you time and money and our fees are fixed so you will only pay what has been agreed in advance – there are no hidden charges or unexpected bills at the end of the year. We can also prepare your personal tax return and submit your self-assessment tax return for you are part of our personal tax preparation services.
If you have specific requirements, we will happily tailor a package to suit these as we do not believe that ‘one size fits all’.
We offer a first consultation for free to allow us to understand your circumstances and provide you with the best possible tax advice to maximise your take-home pay.
Call us now, regarding your taxation requirements, on 020 8780 2349 or complete the enquiry form and we will call you back.